1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Carter County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
Carter County Jail & Sheriff uses Securus eMessaging for Inmate Email.
Register here. (You are already registered if you signed up with Securus for 'Phone' or 'Remote Visitation' in Carter County or any jail or prison in the country).
1. Sign up for eMessaging
2. Find your Carter County inmate.
3. Purchase a book of Securus ‘stamps’.
4. Type & Send message.
For all Carter County information for sending secure messages to an inmate in Carter County Jail & Sheriff, including instructions, video examples, fees, limits, tablet rentals and more, check out out Text/Email an Inmate Page.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account, what the fees are, how long it takes to hit their account and more, check out our full money and commissary guide for Carter County Jail & Sheriff.
1. Register with correctpay online, the money depositing service used by Carter County Jail & Sheriff, or call Customer Service at 855-836-3364. They are open 24/7.
2. Once registered, select Tennessee, then Carter County Jail & Sheriff, then the inmate you want to send money to.
3. Choose an amount, then a payment method (any major credit or debit card in your name), and then send.
NOTE: There is a cost to use this service... usually no more than 5%. The link below has all the information you need to know.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Carter County inmates; what phone service they use, calling cards information, the rules, policies, fees, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
correctpay.com Contact, Help and FAQ
For all information, tips and available items for send money and for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Carter County Jail & Sheriff check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Carter County.