Cowlitz County Jail - Remote Video Visitation with your Inmate
Cowlitz County Jail uses Securus Video Connect for Remote Inmate Video Visitation.
Video Visitation allows 'approved' friends, family members, attorneys and clergy of an inmate to connect with them using their computer, Securus Video Visitation app, or ‘on-site’ kiosk.
What is the Cost of a Remote Video Visit?
Costs vary and are subject to change, but generally visits range from $5.00 to $15.00 for a 15 to 30 minute online or on-site video visit.
How do you know if your Inmate will be available during the time you schedule?
The Securus system knows the times that Cowlitz County Jail inmates are available for remote video visits.
It will not allow you to schedule a visit with your inmate if they are not available or the video visitation kiosk(s) in the jail are booked already.
Once you schedule a visit with your inmate they will be notified of the date and time of the visit.
Your entire visit is being monitored and recorded. Do not say or do anything that you would not want being replayed in court.
You should schedule your visit, in advance, at a time that works best for you.
For best sound quality, use earbuds or headsets.
Quick & Easy Access to Important Information & Help:
Phone: 972-734-1111 or 877-578-3658
Video Tutorial on Registering for Securus Video Visits.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Cowlitz County Jail Pricing.
Securus Contact Information.
Cowlitz County Jail uses GettingOut for some or all of its communication services with an inmate.
If you want to deposit money using this company for your use or your inmate's account, there are four ways to do it:
For all the information you need to know, including tips, guidelines and warnings about depositing money in a Cowlitz County Jail inmate's account for communication services, check out our Send Money page.
1. First, Register or Sign In to GettingOut/GTL
2. Purchase the services you want for your Cowlitz County Jail inmate.
3. All inmates have free access to the tablets to read their letters from family & friends, but there are many other services available to keep your inmate busy while incarcerated... such as Games, Books, Music and Movies. These other services come with fees that you can pay for when you pay for phone service.
To learn more about Tablet Rentals for inmates, including the cost, all the services available and everything else you need to know, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
When mailing a letter or postcard to an inmate, please address your mail as follows:
Inmate's First and Last Name
1935 First Ave.
Longview, WA 98632
Emailing Messages & Photos
Facility_name_1} contracts with GTL GettingOut, the same service that handles iInmate Phone Systems and Video Visitation, for sending secure messages and photos between you and your inmate.
If you are not already registered, do so here, or Log in.
Then use the Facility Finder to:
1. Select Cowlitz County Jail,
2. Add your inmate to your list of contacts,
3. Add a credit or debit card to cover your costs.
Go here to this FAQ to get answers to how the transition to ViaPath from GTL and gettingout will affect your account.
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Cowlitz County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.