Raymond Laborde Correctional Center Family & Friends Information

Raymond Laborde Correctional Center uses the services of JPAY for you to send money to an inmate's trust fund / commissary account. 

You can send money to an inmate/offender's commissary/spendable account through the Send Money page.
There are several ways to send money to an inmate/offender.

  1. Online payments
  2. Over the phone by calling 800-574-5729
  3. MoneyGram
  4. If you wish to send cash you can use MoneyGram. MoneyGram has many convenient locations nationwide.
    The following establishments will always have MoneyGram services:
    CVS Pharmacy

You will need:
Inmate's Correctional ID number and last name
The facility name or receive code.
You can visit the MoneyGram website to find locations near you.

        5. Money Order - Inmate's Name must be on the Money Order

        6. Lobby Kiosk
            You can use a debit or credit card in the lobby kiosk to send funds to an inmate/offender.