2584 W. Sandy Mush Rd.
El Nido, CA 95317
Merced County Adult Correctional Facility Inmate Commissary Information
Merced County Adult Correctional Facility allows pre-determined commissary packs to be purchased by friends and family of inmates.
The service they use is called icaregifts.
1. Register here.
2. Click the "Find an Inmate" button and enter your loved one’s first name, last name, or inmate number. When the information is entered correctly, click the “Search” button to confirm they are in the system.
3. Select the icare gift you want to send them.
4. Confirm the order in your confirmation email.
5. Merced County Adult Correctional Facility has up to 30 days to give your icaregift pack to your inmate.
6. You will receive a confirmation email when it is delivered.
There are a total of fourteen (14) pre-determined icaregift packs available to choose from.
They range in price from $10.49 for ten pre-stamped envelopes, 2 pens and a pad of writing paper…
… to $104.99 for a box of 85 snack and food items…
… with many gift packs priced in between.
Frequently Asked Questions (you must have an inmate chosen in order to review these FAQs for Merced County Adult Correctional Facility
888-439-5020 - 8AM–9PM ET, 7 days a week.
Commissary Deposits using Touch Pay
Merced County Adult Correctional Facility uses the services of Touch Pay for money deposits into inmate's commissary accounts.
It's a fast, reliable, secure, and convenient way to make payments. Touch Pay is a GTL/gettingout company.
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Merced County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
For full instructions on the Merced County Adult Correctional Facility Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Merced County Adult Correctional Facility, as well as sending money to the inmate so that they can purchase their own items, check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Merced County.