How to Deposit Money into an Inmate's Account in Central Valley Juvenile Detention and Assessment Center
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in San Bernardino County, follow these instructions:
- Create an account with Touchpay Services, a GTL company.
- Select California.
- Select Central Valley Juvenile Detention and Assessment Center
- Enter the Inmate ID of your inmate. This can be found by calling or by looking up the inmate's name in the Inmate Search link above.
- Enter your billing information and send money.
- You can also deposit cash using the kiosk at the Central Valley Juvenile Detention and Assessment Center
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.