880 Oklahoma Ave.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm Inmate Commissary Information
San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm allows pre-determined commissary packs to be purchased by friends and family of inmates.
The service they use is called icaregifts.
1. Register here.
2. Click the "Find an Inmate" button and enter your loved one’s first name, last name, or inmate number. When the information is entered correctly, click the “Search” button to confirm they are in the system.
3. Select the icare gift you want to send them.
4. Confirm the order in your confirmation email.
5. San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm has up to 30 days to give your icaregift pack to your inmate.
6. You will receive a confirmation email when it is delivered.
There are a total of fourteen (14) pre-determined icaregift packs available to choose from.
They range in price from $10.49 for ten pre-stamped envelopes, 2 pens and a pad of writing paper…
… to $104.99 for a box of 85 snack and food items…
… with many gift packs priced in between.
Frequently Asked Questions (you must have an inmate chosen in order to review these FAQs for San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm
888-439-5020 - 8AM–9PM ET, 7 days a week.
Commissary Deposits using Touch Pay
San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm uses the services of Touch Pay for money deposits into inmate's commissary accounts.
It's a fast, reliable, secure, and convenient way to make payments. Touch Pay is a GTL/gettingout company.
Deposits for Inmate Communications such as prepaid phone cards
San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm uses GTL Connect Network, also known as Viapath Technologies, to facilitate family members and friends to make deposits directly into their Trust Fund Commissary Account that can be used for communication services.
The inmate can then use the money to purchase products from commissary or services such as secure messages and phone calls.
Deposits can be made 24/7 online or by telephone by calling 888-988-4768, or by using the San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm kiosk.
**NOTE** GTL is in a transition merging into a new company called ViaPath Technologies.
All the information you need to understand depositing money into an inmate's trust fund, specifically for phone calls in San Luis Obispo County, can be found on our Send Money Page.
For all the information you need to know regarding scheduling, cost, rules, tips and guidelines of inmate visits at the San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm, check out our Visit Inmate Page.
For full instructions on the San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.
San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm uses the services of NCIC for inmate phone calling. It is called a ‘friends & family account”.
In order to receive phone calls from your inmate, you need to do the following:
1. You cannot receive any calls to your phone number from your inmate until both you and your phone number are registered.
2. When you do receive a call, the number you will view on your phone from the incoming call is: 800-943-2189.
3. When allowed by San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm, families can also leave secure voicemails for inmates to listen to.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in San Luis Obispo County Honor Farm, as well as sending money to the inmate so that they can purchase their own items, check out our Commissary Instructions Page for San Luis Obispo County.