Santa Clara County Juvenile Hall Visiting Hours and Visitation Schedule
The information below provides complete instructions regarding Santa Clara County Juvenile Hall Visiting Hours and Visitation Schedule, Visiting Rules, Inmate Video Visits and Jail Visitation process in San Jose, California.
Following these instructions exactly will enhance your chances of getting official approval to visit an inmate.
It is highly recommended that prior to an inmate visit you call the jail at 408-278-5820 to confirm that visits have not been cancelled.
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Santa Clara County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
For full instructions on the Santa Clara County Juvenile Hall Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.
For complete Instructions on How to Bail or Bond an Inmate in Santa Clara County Juvenile Hall, check out our Inmate Bail page.
Santa Clara County Juvenile Hall uses GettingOut for some or all of its communication services with an inmate.
If you want to deposit money using this company for your use or your inmate's account, there are four ways to do it:
For all the information you need to know, including tips, guidelines and warnings about depositing money in a Santa Clara County Juvenile Hall inmate's account for communication services, check out our Send Money page.
1. First, Register or Sign In to GettingOut/GTL
2. Purchase the services you want for your Santa Clara County Juvenile Hall inmate.
3. All inmates have free access to the tablets to read their letters from family & friends, but there are many other services available to keep your inmate busy while incarcerated... such as Games, Books, Music and Movies. These other services come with fees that you can pay for when you pay for phone service.
To learn more about Tablet Rentals for inmates, including the cost, all the services available and everything else you need to know, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.