How Do You Communicate with an Inmate in the Solano County Fouts Springs Youth Facility by Phone
Follow these instructions on how to open an account with GTL Connect Network (aka Viapath Technologies)
- Advance Pay - This phone account allows you to prepay so that your inmate can call you (and only you) whenever he/she wants and the cost of each call is deducted from your balance. You can even be notified by text when your balance gets low. You still have the option of accepting or rejecting each call.
- Pin Debit - This option allows you to fund an inmate's commissary account and lets him pay for phone calls to you and others with the money. You will have no control over who your inmate calls.
- Voicemail - You can leave a secure voicemail without having to contact the facility. When you call the local phone number for a facility offering Inmate Voicemail (call Customer Service at 877-650-4249 to get the local voicemail number for Solano County Fouts Springs Youth Facility, you will be informed of the cost for leaving a message. To leave your message, simply select the inmate by ID number. Then, record your voicemail.
For full instructions on the Solano County Fouts Springs Youth Facility Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.
How to Deposit Money into an Inmate's Account in Solano County Fouts Springs Youth Facility
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in Solano County, follow these instructions:
- Create an account with Touchpay Services, a GTL company.
- Select California.
- Select Solano County Fouts Springs Youth Facility
- Enter the Inmate ID of your inmate. This can be found by calling or by looking up the inmate's name in the Inmate Search link above.
- Enter your billing information and send money.
- You can also deposit cash using the kiosk at the Solano County Fouts Springs Youth Facility
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.