How to Deposit Money in an Inmate's Trust Account in Order to Purchase Prepaid Calling Cards or Phone Calling Time
To Deposit Money in an inmate's account follow these steps:
- Create a ConnectNetwork account
- Select your inmate, and add to them to your account,
- Deposit money into his or her commissary account.
**NOTE** GTL is in a transition merging into a new company called ViaPath Technologies.
- Deposit options available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone 877-650-4249, and online.
- Mobile-friendly deposit options are available via their app.
- Deposits and payments made through automated channels (ConnectNetwork Website, Mobile App, Toll Free Phone, or Kiosk at the jail) are transmitted to the facility within one business day.
- Deposits that are mailed are processed the next business day after they are received by GTL.
- Inmate can choose how to spend the funds you deposit.
All the information you need to understand depositing money into an inmate's trust fund, specifically for phone calls in Solano County, can be found on our Send Money Page.
How Do You Communicate with an Inmate in the Solano County Sentenced Detention Facility by Phone
Follow these instructions on how to open an account with GTL Connect Network (aka Viapath Technologies)
- Advance Pay - This phone account allows you to prepay so that your inmate can call you (and only you) whenever he/she wants and the cost of each call is deducted from your balance. You can even be notified by text when your balance gets low. You still have the option of accepting or rejecting each call.
- Pin Debit - This option allows you to fund an inmate's commissary account and lets him pay for phone calls to you and others with the money. You will have no control over who your inmate calls.
- Voicemail - You can leave a secure voicemail without having to contact the facility. When you call the local phone number for a facility offering Inmate Voicemail (call Customer Service at 877-650-4249 to get the local voicemail number for Solano County Sentenced Detention Facility, you will be informed of the cost for leaving a message. To leave your message, simply select the inmate by ID number. Then, record your voicemail.
For full instructions on the Solano County Sentenced Detention Facility Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.
How to Deposit Money into an Inmate's Account in Solano County Sentenced Detention Facility
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in Solano County, follow these instructions:
- Create an account with Touchpay Services, a GTL company.
- Select California.
- Select Solano County Sentenced Detention Facility
- Enter the Inmate ID of your inmate. This can be found by calling 707-421-7180 or by looking up the inmate's name in the Inmate Search link above.
- Enter your billing information and send money.
- You can also deposit cash using the kiosk at the Solano County Sentenced Detention Facility
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.
How to visit an inmate in Solano County California using Video Visitation or visiting an inmate at the jail
To visit an inmate in Solano County follow these steps:
- In addition to visiting inmates at the jail, Solano County Sentenced Detention Facility uses a video visitation service called iWebVisit.com.
- In order to visit with your inmate online or at the Solano County Jail Video Kiosk, you must first register with iWebVisit.
- Registering is free.
- Next, select “Choose A Facility” and then select Solano County Sentenced Detention Facility. This will become your “Default” facility each time you log in.
- Next, Click “Schedule a Visit” and enter your inmate's name and inmate number.
- Select either “Visit Now” or “Schedule Visit Later” and choose an available date and time.
- After your visit payment is processed, you may begin visiting your inmate in Solano County at your scheduled time.
Who do you contact if you are having any problems arranging the remote video visit of an inmate in Solano County?
Call iWebVisit support at 775-434-8748. They are available 7 Days a week (5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. EST)
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Solano County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.