How Do You Communicate with an Inmate in the Tulare County Juvenile Detention Facility by Phone
Follow these instructions on how to open an account with GTL Connect Network (aka Viapath Technologies)
- Advance Pay - This phone account allows you to prepay so that your inmate can call you (and only you) whenever he/she wants and the cost of each call is deducted from your balance. You can even be notified by text when your balance gets low. You still have the option of accepting or rejecting each call.
- Pin Debit - This option allows you to fund an inmate's commissary account and lets him pay for phone calls to you and others with the money. You will have no control over who your inmate calls.
- Voicemail - You can leave a secure voicemail without having to contact the facility. When you call the local phone number for a facility offering Inmate Voicemail (call Customer Service at 877-650-4249 to get the local voicemail number for Tulare County Juvenile Detention Facility, you will be informed of the cost for leaving a message. To leave your message, simply select the inmate by ID number. Then, record your voicemail.
For full instructions on the Tulare County Juvenile Detention Facility Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.
How to Deposit Money into an Inmate's Account in Tulare County Juvenile Detention Facility
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in Tulare County, follow these instructions:
- Create an account with Touchpay Services, a GTL company.
- Select California.
- Select Tulare County Juvenile Detention Facility
- Enter the Inmate ID of your inmate. This can be found by calling 559-735-1931 or by looking up the inmate's name in the Inmate Search link above.
- Enter your billing information and send money.
- You can also deposit cash using the kiosk at the Tulare County Juvenile Detention Facility
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.
How Do Inmates in Tulare County Juvenile Detention Facility Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Tulare County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Tulare County Juvenile Detention Facility uses the services of IC Solutions.
- Register with them online or call them at 888-506-8407.
- Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Tulare County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits, Purchasing Calling Cards, Voicemail & Prepaid calls. In addition, IC Solutions provides secure messaging, sending photos, video phone calls and online deposits for inmates and their families in Tulare County.
- Although rates are subject to change, they generally run about $0.21 per minute for phone calls.
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Tulare County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.