How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Yolo County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Monroe Detention Center follow these steps:
- Select California, then select Monroe Detention Center, and then select the 'Send a Package Order' option.
- Register and create an account with Access Securepak, for Yolo County.
- Choose the inmate and the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Yolo County at any one time.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Monroe Detention Center check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Yolo County.
How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Yolo County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Monroe Detention Center follow these steps:
- Register with Access Corrections by creating an account.
- Select California, then select Monroe Detention Center, and then the inmate you want to send your message to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to spend, and input your payment method. The funds can also be used by the inmate to send a message back to you.
- NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Monroe Detention Center check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Yolo County.