150 Michigan Ave., Second Floor
P.O. Box 724
Orofino, ID 83544
Clearwater County Jail uses the services of Inmate Sales to allow text messaging communication between inmates and their friends and family.
Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
This product allows inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
Here's how it works:
Cost of Chirping:
Due to the ability of third party companies providing a secure environment for Clearwater County Jail inmates and their contacts outside the facility to communicate digitally, this facility will now (or soon) be providing the ability for digital messaging.
Secure digital messaging allows for a delay between the emails of the inmate and their friends and family, so that the jail can scan the communication for illegal or other communications against their policies.
Note that all messages, both sent and received, will be saved and will be referred to in the inmate's existing or future criminal charges.
Complete instructions on how to sign up for this service for the Clearwater County Jail, and how it works can be found below. Call 208-476-4521 if you have any questions.
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Clearwater County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Clearwater County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Clearwater County Jail follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Clearwater County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
To receive phone calls from inmates in Clearwater County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps: