150 Michigan Ave., Second Floor
P.O. Box 724
Orofino, ID 83544
Inmates at the Clearwater County Jail, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Call 208-476-4521 for remote inmate visitation updates as schedules and policies can change without much advance notice.
Clearwater County Jail inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Clearwater County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Clearwater County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Clearwater County Jail follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Clearwater County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
To receive phone calls from inmates in Clearwater County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps: