For complete Instructions on How to Bail or Bond an Inmate in Freemont County Jail, check out our Inmate Bail page.
How to Make a Deposit for Phone, Email or Visitation using GettingOut.com
Freemont County Jail uses GettingOut for some or all of its communication services with an inmate.
If you want to deposit money using this company for your use or your inmate's account, there are four ways to do it:
For all the information you need to know, including tips, guidelines and warnings about depositing money in a Freemont County Jail inmate's account for communication services, check out our Send Money page.
To receive phone calls from inmates in Fremont County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
1. Start by confirming that Freemont County Jail has the phone service you need to communicate with your inmate by the facility lookup here.
2. In the meantime, you can create an account here for GettingOut.
3. Then add funds to your account. This account can be controlled by just you, or by both you and your inmate.
4. Last, select Freemont County Jail, and then the inmate you wish to communicate with.
Fremont County Services that are provided by GettingOut, a GTL company:
- Phone Calls & Voicemail
- Video Visits (from home or jail lobby)
- Email & Photo Sharing
- Tablet Rental
Phone & Voicemail Fees
1. GettingOut charges $0.25 per minute for all phone calls, prepaid or collect, within Idaho.
2. Prepaid calls between Idaho and other states costs $0.21 per minute. International calls are $0.95 per minute.
3. There is a fee of $3.00 every time you add money to your account online, and it costs $5.95 if you add funds over the phone with a live agent.
4. You can also leave an inmate a short voice message for a flat fee of $1.25.
Note: Rates are subject to change.
Types of Phone Calls
Collect calls allow you to accept and pay for calls to your land line (only) phone account. This means that if you accept your call from your inmate, all the charges for that call will then be billed to your land line phone account and will show up and be listed on your next local phone bill. Additional fees, costs, restrictions may apply.
Prepaid calls (Direct Calls)
With Prepaid Calls you can set up your account so that the inmate can only call you and/or you can just deposit money in their account and they can purchase prepaid phone cards through their commissary and call whoever they choose, provided the Freemont County Jail approves of the phone number.
Quick connect is an alternative to collect calls. It allows you to quickly pay for a phone call with your credit card. When your inmate calls you, follow the instructions from the automated voice system to pay for that one phone call, directly billed to your card.
If you have any questions about the Freemont County Jail GettingOut phone services, you can call them at 866-516-0115.
* All the information you need to understand making and receiving phone calls with inmates in Fremont County, can be found on our Inmate Phone Page.
To register and sign up for a visitation account with CIDNET Video Visitation Service, follow the instructions below:
For all the information you need to know, including instructions, special links, policies, rules, tips and solutions to possible issues regarding regular visitation and remote video visits with an inmate in Fremont County, visit our full page guide.
NOTE: All visits are recorded. Whatever you talk about, can and will be used against your inmate in court. Never discuss their pending criminal case!
Also, be warned that CIDNET may be collecting voice prints for a database which they may be sharing with law enforcement agencies.
To register and sign up for a phone account with CIDNET Inmate Phone Service, follow the instructions below:
For all the information you need to know, including instructions, policies, tips and solutions to possible issues regarding making phone calls with an inmate in Fremont County, visit our full page guide.
NOTE: All phone conversations are recorded. Whatever you talk about, can and will be used against your inmate in court. Never discuss their pending criminal case!
Also, be warned that some phone providers are collecting voice prints for a database which law enforcement agencies are building.
To send and receive secure texts or emails from an inmate housed in Fremont County follow these instructions:
For all the information you need to know, including instructions, policies, tips and solutions to possible issues with Texting and Emailing an inmate in Fremont County, visit our full page guide.