How Do You Communicate with an Inmate in the St. Joseph County Jail by Phone
Follow these instructions on how to open an account with GTL Connect Network (aka Viapath Technologies)
- Advance Pay - This phone account allows you to prepay so that your inmate can call you (and only you) whenever he/she wants and the cost of each call is deducted from your balance. You can even be notified by text when your balance gets low. You still have the option of accepting or rejecting each call.
- Pin Debit - This option allows you to fund an inmate's commissary account and lets him pay for phone calls to you and others with the money. You will have no control over who your inmate calls.
- Voicemail - You can leave a secure voicemail without having to contact the facility. When you call the local phone number for a facility offering Inmate Voicemail (call Customer Service at 877-650-4249 to get the local voicemail number for St. Joseph County Jail, you will be informed of the cost for leaving a message. To leave your message, simply select the inmate by ID number. Then, record your voicemail.
For full instructions on the St. Joseph County Jail Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in St. Joseph County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in St. Joseph County Jail follow these steps:
- Select Indiana, then select St. Joseph County Jail, and then select the 'Send a Package Order' option.
- Register and create an account with Access Securepak, for St. Joseph County.
- Choose the inmate and the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in St. Joseph County at any one time.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in St. Joseph County Jail check out our Commissary Instructions Page for St. Joseph County.