How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Mitchell County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Mitchell County Jail follow these steps:
- Register with Inmate Sales, the company that handles inmate messaging in Mitchell County, by creating an account.
- Select Kansas, then select Mitchell County Jail, and then the inmate you want to send your message to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to spend, and input your payment method. The funds can also be used by the inmate to send a message back to you.
- If you want to pay by phone, call 877-998-5678.
- NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Mitchell County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Mitchell County Jail check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Mitchell County.
How Do Inmates in Mitchell County Jail Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Mitchell County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Mitchell County Jail uses the services of a company named Inmate Sales.
- Register with them online or call them at 877-998-5678.
- Agents are available M-F from 8:00 AM - 12:00 midnight EST, Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Mitchell County inmates and their families and friends include: Collect Calling, PIN Debit, Purchasing Calling Cards, Deposits, Messaging & Video Visitation.
Google Play app
For all the information regarding phone calls with Mitchell County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How Do You Visit an Inmate in Mitchell County Jail?
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Mitchell County Jail, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Mitchell County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Mitchell County, these are the steps to follow:
- Make sure you have a device a speaker, a camera and a connection to the internet.
- Register with Inmate Sales.
- Find Mitchell County Jail
- Select 'New Purchase'
- Choose Mitchell County Jail and a product (either 'Remote' or 'Onsite' Visit)
- Enter your personal information and purchase minutes.
- Schedule a visit.
- Call 877-998-5678 if you have any questions.
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Mitchell County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Mitchell County Jail Phone: 785-738-3523
How to Purchase Commissary for an Inmate in Mitchell County Jail
To purchase commissary for an inmate in Mitchell County follow these instructions:
- Go to Tiger Services Online.
- Choose Kansas.
- Select Mitchell County Jail.
- Click on 'Order Commissary'.
- Select your inmate.
- Enter your billing information.
- Follow the rest of the instructions for Mitchell County Jail to complete your transaction.
For more detailed information on Ordering Commissary, Depositing Money, Setting up Phone & Visitation Accounts; costs, fees, restrictions, rules and more with Tiger Commissary Services, check out our Commissary Page.