How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Kenton County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Kenton County Detention Center follow these steps:
- Register with Inmate Sales, the company that handles inmate messaging in Kenton County, by creating an account.
- Select Kentucky, then select Kenton County Detention Center, and then the inmate you want to send your message to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to spend, and input your payment method. The funds can also be used by the inmate to send a message back to you.
- If you want to pay by phone, call 877-998-5678.
- NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Kenton County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Kenton County Detention Center check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Kenton County.
How Do Inmates in Kenton County Detention Center Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Kenton County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Kenton County Detention Center uses the services of a company named Inmate Sales.
- Register with them online or call them at 877-998-5678.
- Agents are available M-F from 8:00 AM - 12:00 midnight EST, Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Kenton County inmates and their families and friends include: Collect Calling, PIN Debit, Purchasing Calling Cards, Deposits, Messaging & Video Visitation.
Google Play app
For all the information regarding phone calls with Kenton County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How Do You Visit an Inmate in Kenton County Detention Center?
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Kenton County Detention Center, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Kenton County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Kenton County, these are the steps to follow:
- Make sure you have a device a speaker, a camera and a connection to the internet.
- Register with Inmate Sales.
- Find Kenton County Detention Center
- Select 'New Purchase'
- Choose Kenton County Detention Center and a product (either 'Remote' or 'Onsite' Visit)
- Enter your personal information and purchase minutes.
- Schedule a visit.
- Call 877-998-5678 if you have any questions.
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Kenton County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Kenton County Detention Center Phone: 859-363-2411