Anoka County Workhouse uses IC Solutions for their Remote Video Visitation services.
In order to visit with your inmate online, you must first register with IC Solutions.
There are three ways to visit remotely with your inmate:
1. Using your personal computer.
2. Using the IC Solutions iphone or Android app.
3. Using the IC Solutions visitation kiosk in the jail lobby.
Cost of a Remote Video Visit
Video Visitation Rules
Understanding the rules completely are the responsibility of both you and your inmate. Not knowing the rules will NOT be accepted as an excuse if you make a mistake and violate them. Disobeying them could result in being banned from have future visits.
• Any inmate or visitor whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may have his/her visiting privileges suspended/terminated.
• All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
• All visits must be scheduled 6 hours prior to the appointment or up to 13 days in advance.
• You must check-in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit.
• Valid picture identification (e.g., driver's license, State I.D., or Military I.D. with picture) is required of all visitors, with the exception of children under the age of 17.
• Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
• Visitors who 'arrive' after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to visit.
• Clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas.
• The visitation schedule may be canceled or altered on holidays or for safety/security reasons.
• Anoka County Workhouse can disconnect, deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time.
• Internet connectivity issues during offsite visits will NOT be refunded.
• Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time.
• After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated automatically.
Inmates at the Anoka County Workhouse, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Call 763-712-2200 for remote inmate visitation updates as schedules and policies can change without much advance notice.
Anoka County Workhouse inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
For complete Instructions on How to Bail or Bond an Inmate in Anoka County Workhouse, check out our Inmate Bail page.
How to Make a Deposit for Phone, Email or Visitation using GettingOut.com
Anoka County Workhouse uses GettingOut for some or all of its communication services with an inmate.
If you want to deposit money using this company for your use or your inmate's account, there are four ways to do it:
For all the information you need to know, including tips, guidelines and warnings about depositing money in a Anoka County Workhouse inmate's account for communication services, check out our Send Money page.
To find out how to get access to a tablet for inmate read the following:
1. First, Register or Sign In to GettingOut/GTL
2. Purchase the services you want for your Anoka County Workhouse inmate.
3. All inmates have free access to the tablets to read their letters from family & friends, but there are many other services available to keep your inmate busy while incarcerated... such as Games, Books, Music and Movies. These other services come with fees that you can pay for when you pay for phone service.
To learn more about Tablet Rentals for inmates, including the cost, all the services available and everything else you need to know, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
To mail or email an inmate in Anoka County follow these steps:
When mailing a letter or postcard to an inmate, please follow these instructions:
Emailing Messages & Photos
Facility_name_1} contracts with GTL GettingOut, the same service that handles iInmate Phone Systems and Video Visitation, for sending secure messages and photos between you and your inmate.
If you are not already registered, do so here, or Log in.
Then use the Facility Finder to:
1. Select Anoka County Workhouse,
2. Add your inmate to your list of contacts,
3. Add a credit or debit card to cover your costs.
Go here to this FAQ to get answers to how the transition to ViaPath from GTL and gettingout will affect your account.
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Anoka County Workhouse follow these steps:
To send commissary money to an inmate in Anoka County Workhouse follow these steps:
To receive phone calls from inmates in Anoka County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
To visit an inmate in Anoka County follow these steps:
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Anoka County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.