How to Schedule and Visit an Inmate in Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff
To schedule and set up a visit, either at-the-jail or remotely from your home, follow these instructions:
- Register and/or log in.
- Select Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff, then your inmate.
- Review the days, available hours and the cost of remote and on-site visits in Cheyenne County.
- Schedule your visit.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.
How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Cheyenne County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff follow these steps:
- Register with Inmate Sales, the company that handles inmate messaging in Cheyenne County, by creating an account.
- Select Nebraska, then select Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff, and then the inmate you want to send your message to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to spend, and input your payment method. The funds can also be used by the inmate to send a message back to you.
- If you want to pay by phone, call 877-998-5678.
- NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Cheyenne County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Cheyenne County.
How Do Inmates in Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Cheyenne County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff uses the services of a company named Inmate Sales.
- Register with them online or call them at 877-998-5678.
- Agents are available M-F from 8:00 AM - 12:00 midnight EST, Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Cheyenne County inmates and their families and friends include: Collect Calling, PIN Debit, Purchasing Calling Cards, Deposits, Messaging & Video Visitation.
Google Play app
For all the information regarding phone calls with Cheyenne County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How Do You Visit an Inmate in Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff?
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Cheyenne County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Cheyenne County, these are the steps to follow:
- Make sure you have a device a speaker, a camera and a connection to the internet.
- Register with Inmate Sales.
- Find Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff
- Select 'New Purchase'
- Choose Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff and a product (either 'Remote' or 'Onsite' Visit)
- Enter your personal information and purchase minutes.
- Schedule a visit.
- Call 877-998-5678 if you have any questions.
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Cheyenne County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Cheyenne County Jail & Sheriff Phone: 308-254-5878