Richardson County Jail uses the services of Inmate Sales, also known as Combined Public Communication (CPC) for visitation communication between inmates and their friends and family members.
In order to have a successful video visit, these are the steps to follow:
Inmates at the Richardson County Jail, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Call (402)245-2479 for remote inmate visitation updates as schedules and policies can change without much advance notice.
Richardson County Jail inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Richardson County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Richardson County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Richardson County Jail follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Richardson County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
To receive phone calls from inmates in Richardson County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Richardson County Jail, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Richardson County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Richardson County, these are the steps to follow:
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Richardson County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Richardson County Jail Phone: (402)245-2479
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Richardson County Jail follow these steps:
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages or sending money to an inmate in Richardson County Jail check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Richardson County.
To send messages to a Richardson County inmate follow these instructions:
Since Richardson County Jail contracts with JailATM / Prodigy Telephone Solutions. they either already or will soon provide you and your inmate the ability to use their Messaging Service to send and receive electronic messages. Try both Jail ATM & Prodigy. They are in the midst of a merger and one or the other will be handling the Richardson County Jail account.
Pay for the Prodigy Inmate Messaging Service at Richardson County Jail.
- Over the Phone by calling 866-700-4545,
- Using a Kiosk at Richardson County Jail.
Pay for the JailATM Inmate Messaging Service at Richardson County Jail.
- Using a Kiosk at Richardson County Jail.
- Over the phone 877-810-0914.
For all the information you need regarding messaging a Richardson County inmate at the jail, including how it's done, how much it costs, rules and regulations and more, check out our Text/Email an Inmate Page.
NOTE: All of your communication with an inmate is recorded. Use discretion in what you discuss.
To deposit money online for an inmate in Richardson County Jail follow these steps:
For all information, tips and procedures for sending money to an inmate in Richardson County Jail, or depositing money at the jail, over the phone or by mail, check out our Send Money Page for Richardson County.