Below are 'street photos' (provided to us by users of this website) of the Benton County Jail from different perspectives.
Photos shown are the property of jailexchange.com and are not to be used without the express written permission of the owners of jailexchange.com.
Benton County Jail uses McDaniel Supply Company for their inmate commissary.
McDaniel Supply operates the JailPackStore website so you can order online using a credit or debit card. They will send the money to your inmate at Benton County Jail.
JailPackStore has a very cumbersome website that requires you to:
2. add a credit or debit card, and then
3. locate your inmate, before you can even deposit funds.
Maximum Deposit - $300
Fee to Deposit Money using a credit or debit card -
Any money that you deposit and don't immediately send will be held as a credit on your account for future disbursement or spend.
For full instructions on how to deposit money to your inmate online, what the fees are, and how to save money doing it this way, check out our inmate money page.
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Benton County Jail follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Benton County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
To receive phone calls from inmates in Benton County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Benton County Jail, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Benton County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Benton County, these are the steps to follow:
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Benton County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Benton County Jail Phone: 731-584-5008
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Benton County Jail follow these steps:
NOTE: There will also be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Benton County at any one time.