How to Deposit Money Online for an inmate in Benton County Jail
Benton County Jail uses McDaniel Supply Company for their inmate commissary.
McDaniel Supply operates the JailPackStore website so you can order online using a credit or debit card. They will send the money to your inmate at Benton County Jail.
JailPackStore has a very cumbersome website that requires you to:
2. add a credit or debit card, and then
3. locate your inmate, before you can even deposit funds.
Maximum Deposit - $300
Fee to Deposit Money using a credit or debit card -
- $3.95 to deposit $10.00 - 25.00
- $6.95 to deposit $25.01 - 100.00
- $8.95 to deposit $100.01 - 200.00
- $10.95 to deposit $200.01 to 300.00
Any money that you deposit and don't immediately send will be held as a credit on your account for future disbursement or spend.
For full instructions on how to deposit money to your inmate online, what the fees are, and how to save money doing it this way, check out our inmate money page.
How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Benton County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Benton County Jail follow these steps:
- Register with Inmate Sales, the company that handles inmate messaging in Benton County, by creating an account.
- Select Tennessee, then select Benton County Jail, and then the inmate you want to send your message to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to spend, and input your payment method. The funds can also be used by the inmate to send a message back to you.
- If you want to pay by phone, call 877-998-5678.
- NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Benton County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Benton County Jail check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Benton County.
How Do Inmates in Benton County Jail Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Benton County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Benton County Jail uses the services of a company named Inmate Sales.
- Register with them online or call them at 877-998-5678.
- Agents are available M-F from 8:00 AM - 12:00 midnight EST, Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Benton County inmates and their families and friends include: Collect Calling, PIN Debit, Purchasing Calling Cards, Deposits, Messaging & Video Visitation.
Google Play app
For all the information regarding phone calls with Benton County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How Do You Visit an Inmate in Benton County Jail?
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Benton County Jail, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Benton County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Benton County, these are the steps to follow:
- Make sure you have a device a speaker, a camera and a connection to the internet.
- Register with Inmate Sales.
- Find Benton County Jail
- Select 'New Purchase'
- Choose Benton County Jail and a product (either 'Remote' or 'Onsite' Visit)
- Enter your personal information and purchase minutes.
- Schedule a visit.
- Call 877-998-5678 if you have any questions.
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Benton County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Benton County Jail Phone: 731-584-5008
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Benton County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Benton County Jail follow these steps:
- Benton County Jail uses McDaniel Supply Company for their inmate commissary.
- McDaniel Supply operates the JailPackStore website so you can order online using a credit or debit card. They will ship your order directly to your inmate at Benton County Jail.
- JailPackStore has a very cumbersome website that requires you to: 1. register, 2. add a credit or debit card, and then 3. locate your inmate in Benton County before you can even see their commissary products, prices, additional fees, etc.
NOTE: There will also be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Benton County at any one time.
For all information, tips and a list and photos of available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Benton County Jail check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Benton County.