To find an inmate who is in the Riverside County Jail system, go to the Riverside County Sheriff website.
- Click on the “Corrections” or the “Inmates & Jails” link at the top of the page.
- On the right side of the new page, click on the “Inmate Booking Number” link.
- Enter at least the first letter of the inmate’s last name.
- Click on “Search”.
All inmates whose name begin with the letters you provided will be listed.
*TIP* - To narrow your search, provide as much information as possible, such as: complete first name, last name, birthdate, gender, etc.
- Example: The letter “S” entered in the last name field will list all inmates whose last name begins with “S” regardless of the first name.
- Example: The letter “S” entered in the last name field and the letter “A” entered in the first name field will list all inmates whose last name begins with “S” and first name begins with “A”.
- Example” The name “Smith” entered in the last name field will list all inmates who have the last name Smith.
When the list of inmates appears, click on the “Booking No.”, blue link to the left of the inmate’s name.
INFORMATION AVAILABLE ABOUT INMATE INCLUDES:
- First and Last Name
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Arrest Time and Date
- Arresting Agency
- Arresting Location
- Address Where the Arrest Occurred
- Booking Date and Time
- Case Number
- Bail Amount
- Housing Location
- Next Court Date and Time
- Court Name
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Riverside County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Southwest Juvenile Hall in the city of Murrieta, Riverside County in the state of California.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: