Minnesota Correctional Facility-Shakopee Family & Friends Information

Minnesota Correctional Facility-Shakopee uses the services of JPAY for you to send money to an inmate's trust fund / commissary account. 

You can send money to an inmate/offender's commissary/spendable account through the Send Money page.
There are several ways to send money to an inmate/offender.

  1. Online payments
  2. Over the phone by calling 800-574-5729
  3. MoneyGram
  4. If you wish to send cash you can use MoneyGram. MoneyGram has many convenient locations nationwide.
    The following establishments will always have MoneyGram services:
    CVS Pharmacy

You will need:
Inmate's Correctional ID number and last name
The facility name or receive code (1279)
You can visit the MoneyGram website to find locations near you.

        5. Money Order - Inmate's Name must be on the Money Order
            Payable to Jpay
            PO Box 246450
            Pembroke Pines, FL 33024

Click the links below to download the form.
English Version Form Here
Spanish Version Form Here

        6. Lobby Kiosk
            You can use a debit or credit card in the lobby kiosk to send funds to an inmate/offender.