Tablets Rentals Offer Great Solutions for Inmates at the Barbour County Jail
How can you rent a tablet for an inmate in Barbour County? Read the following:
Tablets can be used by inmates, for the following things:
- Phone Calls
- Messages (email / texts)
- Educational applications and Entertainment
- Legal Research
- and much more!
Contact Paytel online, or call the Barbour County Jail directly at 334-775-3434 to rent a tablet for your inmate.
To find out everything you need to know about renting a tablet, what it can be used for, how much it costs, and more, check out our Tablet Page for Barbour County Jail.
How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Barbour County Jail
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Barbour County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Barbour County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Barbour County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Barbour County Jail follow these steps:
How inteleMESSAGE Works
- The Barbour County Jail inmate must contact you first in order to activate messaging for your account.
- Once an inmate has messaged you, you are then able to visit the Pay Tel website, log in, read and respond to his or her messages.
- When you log in and follow the inteleMESSAGE™ link, you will be asked if you want to accept messages from your Barbour County inmate. If you accept, you will then be able to read any inmate message that has been sent to you.
For all information on rates, and how to Text/Email an Inmate in Barbour County Jail check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Barbour County.
How Do Inmates in Barbour County Jail Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Barbour County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
For all the information regarding phone calls with Barbour County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, costs, limits, tablet rental and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to visit an inmate in Barbour County Alabama using Video Visitation or visiting an inmate at the jail
To visit an inmate in Barbour County follow these steps:
- In addition to visiting inmates at the jail, Barbour County Jail uses a video visitation service called iWebVisit.com.
- In order to visit with your inmate online or at the Barbour County Jail Video Kiosk, you must first register with iWebVisit.
- Registering is free.
- Next, select “Choose A Facility” and then select Barbour County Jail. This will become your “Default” facility each time you log in.
- Next, Click “Schedule a Visit” and enter your inmate's name and inmate number.
- Select either “Visit Now” or “Schedule Visit Later” and choose an available date and time.
- After your visit payment is processed, you may begin visiting your inmate in Barbour County at your scheduled time.
Who do you contact if you are having any problems arranging the remote video visit of an inmate in Barbour County?
Call iWebVisit support at 775-434-8748. They are available 7 Days a week (5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. EST)
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Barbour County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Barbour County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Barbour County Jail follow these steps:
- Go to JailATM, choose Alabama, then choose Barbour County Jail
- Type in your inmate's last name or their Inmate ID.
- Select your inmate, and then you will be prompted to Register with them to open an account.
- Select the products you want shipped to them at Barbour County Jail, and then input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Barbour County at any one time.
- If you need to phone customer support, call 877-810-0914
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages or sending money to an inmate in Barbour County Jail check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Barbour County.
How to Deposit Money Online for an Inmate in Barbour County
To deposit money online for an inmate in Barbour County Jail follow these steps:
- Register to open an account, or Sign In to JailATM, a service that acts as a bank for inmates in Barbour County.
- After registering and signing in, select 'Send Money Now'.
- Choose Alabama, then choose Barbour County Jail
- Type in your inmate's last name or their Inmate ID.
- Select your inmate.
- Input an amount to deposit to your inmate in Barbour County Jail, and then input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much money you can send your inmate in Barbour County at any one time.
- If you need to phone customer support, call 877-810-0914.
For all information, tips and procedures for sending money to an inmate in Barbour County Jail, or depositing money at the jail, over the phone or by mail, check out our Send Money Page for Barbour County.