Below are 'street photos' (provided to us by users of this website) of the Macon County Jail from different perspectives.
Photos shown are the property of jailexchange.com and are not to be used without the express written permission of the owners of jailexchange.com.
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Macon County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Macon County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
To receive phone calls from an inmate in Macon County follow these instructions:
Macon County Jail uses the services of NCIC for inmate phone calling. It is called a ‘friends & family account”.
In order to receive phone calls from your inmate, you need to do the following:
1. You cannot receive any calls to your phone number from your inmate until both you and your phone number are registered.
2. When you do receive a call, the number you will view on your phone from the incoming call is: 800-943-2189.
3. When allowed by Macon County Jail, families can also leave secure voicemails for inmates to listen to.
1. Register with correctpay online, the money depositing service used by Macon County Jail, or call Customer Service at 855-836-3364. They are open 24/7.
2. Once registered, select Alabama, then Macon County Jail, then the inmate you want to send money to.
3. Choose an amount, then a payment method (any major credit or debit card in your name), and then send.
NOTE: There is a cost to use this service... usually no more than 5%. The link below has all the information you need to know.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Macon County inmates; what phone service they use, calling cards information, the rules, policies, fees, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.