How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Lake County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Lake County Juvenile Hall follow these steps:
- Select California, then select Lake County Juvenile Hall, and then select the 'Send a Package Order' option.
- Register and create an account with Access Securepak, for Lake County.
- Choose the inmate and the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Lake County at any one time.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Lake County Juvenile Hall check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Lake County.
How Do Inmates in Lake County Juvenile Hall Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Lake County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Lake County Juvenile Hall uses the services of IC Solutions.
- Register with them online or call them at 888-506-8407.
- Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Lake County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits, Purchasing Calling Cards, Voicemail & Prepaid calls. In addition, IC Solutions provides secure messaging, sending photos, video phone calls and online deposits for inmates and their families in Lake County.
- Although rates are subject to change, they generally run about $0.21 per minute for phone calls.
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Lake County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to visit an inmate in Lake County California using Video Visitation or visiting an inmate at the jail
To visit an inmate in Lake County follow these steps:
- In addition to visiting inmates at the jail, Lake County Juvenile Hall uses a video visitation service called IC Solutions.
- In order to visit with your inmate online or at the Lake County Jail Video Kiosk, you must first register with IC Solutions.
- Once you are logged into your existing IC Solutions account or have created a new account and are logged in, you must select Register for Video and enter Lake County Juvenile Hall.
- Then select your Lake County Inmate.
- Then fund your account using either a Visa, Mastercard credit or debit card.
- Lastly, schedule a visit.
- The cost for a remote video visit ranges from $7-10 for 20-25 minute visit. Rates are subject to change.
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Lake County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.