Lake County Juvenile Hall uses IC Solutions for their Remote Video Visitation services.
In order to visit with your inmate online, you must first register with IC Solutions.
There are three ways to visit remotely with your inmate:
1. Using your personal computer.
2. Using the IC Solutions iphone or Android app.
3. Using the IC Solutions visitation kiosk in the jail lobby.
Cost of a Remote Video Visit
Video Visitation Rules
Understanding the rules completely are the responsibility of both you and your inmate. Not knowing the rules will NOT be accepted as an excuse if you make a mistake and violate them. Disobeying them could result in being banned from have future visits.
• Any inmate or visitor whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may have his/her visiting privileges suspended/terminated.
• All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
• All visits must be scheduled 6 hours prior to the appointment or up to 13 days in advance.
• You must check-in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit.
• Valid picture identification (e.g., driver's license, State I.D., or Military I.D. with picture) is required of all visitors, with the exception of children under the age of 17.
• Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
• Visitors who 'arrive' after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to visit.
• Clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas.
• The visitation schedule may be canceled or altered on holidays or for safety/security reasons.
• Lake County Juvenile Hall can disconnect, deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time.
• Internet connectivity issues during offsite visits will NOT be refunded.
• Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time.
• After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated automatically.
Inmates at the Lake County Juvenile Hall, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Lake County Juvenile Hall inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Lake County Juvenile Hall follow these steps:
To receive phone calls from inmates in Lake County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
To visit an inmate in Lake County follow these steps:
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Lake County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.