Commissary is ordered on Monday and delivered on Wednesday.
You have tthree ways of depositing money into an inmate's commissary account;
1. You can drop money off in the Access Corrections Kiosk. It accepts cash, debit or credit cards.
2. You can deposit money online by going to Access Corrections.
3. You can give credit or debit card information over the phone by calling 866-345-1884.
Commissary Money Deposits
Fairfield County Jail uses Access Corrections Secure Deposits (also known as 'Smart Deposit') for depositing money into an inmate's account.
The information below provides you complete instructions regarding the Fairfield County Jail:
- Inmate Accounts and Deposits,
- Commissary Information,
- Depositing Money Online,
- Mailing Inmate Money, and
- What 'property' Fairfield County Jail inmates are allowed to have in jail and/or have dropped off to them.
Follow the instructions below on this page exactly to help ensure that your inmate has access to commissary, and in some cases medical and bail money, as soon as possible.