How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Fairfield County Jail
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Fairfield County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Fairfield County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
How to Send Money to an Inmate in Fairfield County
To send commissary money to an inmate in Fairfield County Jail follow these steps:
- Register with Access Corrections by creating an account.
- Select Ohio, then select Fairfield County Jail, and then the inmate you want to send money to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to send, and input your payment method.
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account check out our full money and commissary guide for Fairfield County Jail.
How Do Inmates in Fairfield County Jail Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Fairfield County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Fairfield County Jail uses the services of IC Solutions.
- Register with them online or call them at 888-506-8407.
- Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Fairfield County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits, Purchasing Calling Cards, Voicemail & Prepaid calls. In addition, IC Solutions provides secure messaging, sending photos, video phone calls and online deposits for inmates and their families in Fairfield County.
- Although rates are subject to change, they generally run about $0.21 per minute for phone calls.
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Fairfield County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to visit an inmate in Fairfield County Ohio using Video Visitation or visiting an inmate at the jail
To visit an inmate in Fairfield County follow these steps:
- In addition to visiting inmates at the jail, Fairfield County Jail uses a video visitation service called IC Solutions.
- In order to visit with your inmate online or at the Fairfield County Jail Video Kiosk, you must first register with IC Solutions.
- Once you are logged into your existing IC Solutions account or have created a new account and are logged in, you must select Register for Video and enter Fairfield County Jail.
- Then select your Fairfield County Inmate.
- Then fund your account using either a Visa, Mastercard credit or debit card.
- Lastly, schedule a visit.
- The cost for a remote video visit ranges from $7-10 for 20-25 minute visit. Rates are subject to change.
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Fairfield County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.