1860 East Pike
Zanesville, OH 43701
In order to visit with your inmate online, you must first register with IC Solutions.
There are three ways to visit remotely with your inmate:
1. Using your personal computer.
2. Using the IC Solutions iphone or Android app.
3. Using the IC Solutions visitation kiosk in the jail lobby.
Cost of a Remote Video Visit
Video Visitation Rules
Understanding the rules completely are the responsibility of both you and your inmate. Not knowing the rules will NOT be accepted as an excuse if you make a mistake and violate them. Disobeying them could result in being banned from have future visits.
• Any inmate or visitor whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may have his/her visiting privileges suspended/terminated.
• All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
• All visits must be scheduled 6 hours prior to the appointment or up to 13 days in advance.
• You must check-in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit.
• Valid picture identification (e.g., driver's license, State I.D., or Military I.D. with picture) is required of all visitors, with the exception of children under the age of 17.
• Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
• Visitors who 'arrive' after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to visit.
• Clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas.
• The visitation schedule may be canceled or altered on holidays or for safety/security reasons.
• Muskingum County Juvenile Detention Center can disconnect, deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time.
• Internet connectivity issues during offsite visits will NOT be refunded.
• Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time.
• After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated automatically.
Inmates at the Muskingum County Juvenile Detention Center, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Call 740-455-7133 for remote inmate visitation updates as schedules and policies can change without much advance notice.
Muskingum County Juvenile Detention Center inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
Follow these instructions on how to open an account with GTL Connect Network (aka Viapath Technologies)
For full instructions on the Muskingum County Juvenile Detention Center Inmate Phone System, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Inmate Phones Page.
To receive phone calls from inmates in Muskingum County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
To visit an inmate in Muskingum County follow these steps:
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Muskingum County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.