How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Williamsburg County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr follow these steps:
How inteleMESSAGE Works
- The Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr inmate must contact you first in order to activate messaging for your account.
- Once an inmate has messaged you, you are then able to visit the Pay Tel website, log in, read and respond to his or her messages.
- When you log in and follow the inteleMESSAGE™ link, you will be asked if you want to accept messages from your Williamsburg County inmate. If you accept, you will then be able to read any inmate message that has been sent to you.
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Williamsburg County.
How Do Inmates in Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Williamsburg County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
For all the information regarding phone calls with Williamsburg County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to visit an inmate in Williamsburg County South Carolina using Video Visitation or visiting an inmate at the jail
To visit an inmate in Williamsburg County follow these steps:
- In addition to visiting inmates at the jail, Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr uses a video visitation service called iWebVisit.com.
- In order to visit with your inmate online or at the Williamsburg County Jail Video Kiosk, you must first register with iWebVisit.
- Registering is free.
- Next, select “Choose A Facility” and then select Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr. This will become your “Default” facility each time you log in.
- Next, Click “Schedule a Visit” and enter your inmate's name and inmate number.
- Select either “Visit Now” or “Schedule Visit Later” and choose an available date and time.
- After your visit payment is processed, you may begin visiting your inmate in Williamsburg County at your scheduled time.
Who do you contact if you are having any problems arranging the remote video visit of an inmate in Williamsburg County?
Call iWebVisit support at 775-434-8748. They are available 7 Days a week (5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. PST / 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. EST)
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Williamsburg County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Williamsburg County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr follow these steps:
- Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr uses McDaniel Supply Company for their inmate commissary.
- McDaniel Supply operates the JailPackStore website so you can order online using a credit or debit card. They will ship your order directly to your inmate at Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr.
- JailPackStore has a very cumbersome website that requires you to: 1. register, 2. add a credit or debit card, and then 3. locate your inmate in Williamsburg County before you can even see their commissary products, prices, additional fees, etc.
NOTE: There will also be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Williamsburg County at any one time.
For all information, tips and a list and photos of available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Williamsburg County Jail & Detention Ctr check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Williamsburg County.