How to Deposit Money into an Inmate's Account in San Bernardino West Valley Detention Center
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in San Bernardino County, follow these instructions:
- Create an account with Touchpay Services, a GTL company.
- Select California.
- Select San Bernardino West Valley Detention Center
- Enter the Inmate ID of your inmate. This can be found by calling 909-350-2476 or by looking up the inmate's name in the Inmate Search link above.
- Enter your billing information and send money.
- You can also deposit cash using the kiosk at the San Bernardino West Valley Detention Center
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in San Bernardino County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in San Bernardino West Valley Detention Center follow these steps:
- Register here to create an account with icaregifts for San Bernardino County.
- Choose California, then San Bernardino West Valley Detention Center, and then the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in San Bernardino County at any one time.
- There are a total of fourteen (14) pre-determined icaregift packs available to choose from.
- The gift packs for inmates in San Bernardino County range in price from $10.49 for ten pre-stamped envelopes, 2 pens and a pad of writing paper, to $104.99 for a box of 85 snack and food items.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in San Bernardino West Valley Detention Center, as well as sending money to the inmate so that they can purchase their own items, check out our Commissary Instructions Page for San Bernardino County.
How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from San Bernardino West Valley Detention Center
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from San Bernardino County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your San Bernardino County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.