Campbell County Jail & Sheriff Inmate Commissary
Campbell County Jail & Sheriff uses the services of correctpay.com (aka JailFunds) for you to deposit funds into your inmate’s account so that they can purchase Commissary and/or Gift Packs from this jail’s commissary service.
You can deposit money four different ways:
correctpay Contact, Help and FAQ
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Campbell County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account, what the fees are, how long it takes to hit their account and more, check out our full money and commissary guide for Campbell County Jail & Sheriff.
1. Register with correctpay online, the money depositing service used by Campbell County Jail & Sheriff, or call Customer Service at 855-836-3364. They are open 24/7.
2. Once registered, select Tennessee, then Campbell County Jail & Sheriff, then the inmate you want to send money to.
3. Choose an amount, then a payment method (any major credit or debit card in your name), and then send.
NOTE: There is a cost to use this service... usually no more than 5%. The link below has all the information you need to know.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Campbell County inmates; what phone service they use, calling cards information, the rules, policies, fees, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
correctpay.com Contact, Help and FAQ
For all information, tips and available items for send money and for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Campbell County Jail & Sheriff check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Campbell County.