Monroe County Detention Facility uses the services of Inmate Sales, also known as Combined Public Communication (CPC) for visitation communication between inmates and their friends and family members.
In order to have a successful video visit, these are the steps to follow:
Inmates at the Monroe County Detention Facility, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Call 251-575-2635 for remote inmate visitation updates as schedules and policies can change without much advance notice.
Monroe County Detention Facility inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
Visitation times and schedules for remote visitation with an inmate at Monroe County Detention Facility with GTL are available to you after logging in and selecting the inmate you wish to visit with.
* Visitation schedules are subject to change.
* The actual visiting hours vary depending on the following factors:
* Each inmate is allowed one or two visits (or unlimited visits!), ranging from 15 minutes to one hour in length each week.
* Inmates with special privileges may be allowed additional visits.
* If you are visiting from another state or traveling a great distance, Monroe County Detention Facility may allow you an extended visitation. Call 251-575-2635 to ask for special consideration.
* Call 251-575-2635 to ask about normal visiting hours at the jail, and procedures for scheduling a visit other than video visitation.
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Monroe County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Monroe County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
For all the information you need to know regarding scheduling, cost, rules, tips and guidelines of inmate visits at the Monroe County Detention Facility, check out our Visit Inmate Page.
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Monroe County Detention Facility follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Monroe County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
To receive phone calls from inmates in Monroe County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Monroe County Detention Facility follow these steps:
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages or sending money to an inmate in Monroe County Detention Facility check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Monroe County.
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Monroe County Detention Facility, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Monroe County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Monroe County, these are the steps to follow:
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Monroe County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Monroe County Detention Facility Phone: 251-575-2635