How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Franklin County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Franklin County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
How Do Inmates in Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Franklin County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center uses the service of Lattice Inmate Phone Systems for phone communication between inmates and their friends and family.
There are two different types of phone accounts you can sign up and pay for:
- A PIN Debit Account is an 'inmate-controlled' prepaid debit account that allows inmates to place calls using funds maintained in the inmate's PIN Debit Account. The inmate can make calls to any telephone number. The inmate's family and friends can deposit money into an inmate's PIN Debit Account and you cannot control who the inmate calls, however the facility may have certain phone numbers blocked.
- PrePaid Collect calls are collect calls that are paid for in advance. The inmate's family and friends can deposit money to their own home or cellular telephone number, and the inmate will only be allowed to call your number with these funds. Funds deposited into your Prepaid Collect account can also be used to leave voicemail messages for an inmate.
Cost: The cost of phone calls ranges from $0.21 and $0.25 per minute.
If you are having difficulty accessing the website, there are two other methods for setting up, and paying for an inmate's phone account:
- Depositing money by phone: Call 888-843-1972. Lattice accepts major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Agents are available 7:00AM to Midnight EST.
- Depositing money by mail: Money Orders and Cashier's Checks only should be made payable to Lattice Incorporated and mailed to the following address:
PO Box 536
Collingswood, NJ 08108
- When depositing money by mail, include your name, phone number and Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center, where your family or friend is currently residing.
- Specify if the money is to be deposited into your PrePaid Collect Account or the inmate's Pin Debit Account.
- If the deposit is for an Franklin County inmate's Pin Debit Account, please be sure to include the inmate's name and PIN number.
Phone - 888-843-1972
For all the information regarding phone calls with Franklin County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Franklin County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center follow these steps:
- Go to JailATM, choose Illinois, then choose Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center
- Type in your inmate's last name or their Inmate ID.
- Select your inmate, and then you will be prompted to Register with them to open an account.
- Select the products you want shipped to them at Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center, and then input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Franklin County at any one time.
- If you need to phone customer support, call 877-810-0914
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages or sending money to an inmate in Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Franklin County.