For at-home video visits: Sign in to the visitation scheduling site 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit. Test your connection, and follow the steps to start your visit.
For on-site video visits: Arrive at the facility at least 15 minutes prior to check-in. A valid photo ID is required.
All your questions can be answered after you register, at the Frequently Asked Questions page, or call 855-208-7349 during the following hours:
6AM – 4PM MST Monday – Friday, or
7AM – 4PM MST Saturday – Sunday
Costs for Visits are subject to change but generally run less than $10.00 for a 30 minute visit.
Payment can be made with Visa, Mastercard debit, credit or gift cards.
What is the cost of Remote Video Visitation?
Scheduling availability and prices are shown during the scheduling process.
Prices and times are subject to change, but it is approximately $15 for a 25 minute visit.
How many Video Visits can an inmate have each week?
Inmates are allowed three (3) video visits per week.
What are the rules and guidelines regarding visits to Westmoreland County Prison?
There's a lot of them.... they can all be found here.
Visitation times and schedules for remote visitation with an inmate at Westmoreland County Prison with GTL are available to you after logging in and selecting the inmate you wish to visit with.
* Visitation schedules are subject to change.
* The actual visiting hours vary depending on the following factors:
* Each inmate is allowed one or two visits (or unlimited visits!), ranging from 15 minutes to one hour in length each week.
* Inmates with special privileges may be allowed additional visits.
* If you are visiting from another state or traveling a great distance, Westmoreland County Prison may allow you an extended visitation. Call 724-830-6000 to ask for special consideration.
* Call 724-830-6000 to ask about normal visiting hours at the jail, and procedures for scheduling a visit other than video visitation.
For inmates receiving mail in the Westmoreland County Prison there are different addresses and policies depending on the inmate's status, as well as what type of mail they are receiving; personal mail, legal mail, subscriptions or books sent from a third-party such as Amazon.
All mail is to be shipped to the Westmoreland County Prison:
Inmate's Full Name & Booking #
Westmoreland County Prison
3000 S Grande Blvd
Greensburg, PA 15601
For complete information on mail policies, what you can send an inmate and what address to send them, check out our Inmate Mail page.
To Deposit Money in an inmate's account follow these steps:
**NOTE** GTL is in a transition merging into a new company called ViaPath Technologies.
All the information you need to understand depositing money into an inmate's trust fund, specifically for phone calls, but also for Commissary, in Westmoreland County, can be found on our Send Money Page.
For all the information you need to know regarding scheduling, cost, rules, tips and guidelines of inmate visits at the Westmoreland County Prison, check out our Visit Inmate Page.
Follow these instructions on how to open an account with GTL Connect Network (aka Viapath Technologies)
For full instructions on the Westmoreland County Prison Inmate Phone System, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Inmate Phones Page.
How to Make a Deposit for Phone, Email or Visitation using GettingOut.com
Westmoreland County Prison uses GettingOut for some or all of its communication services with an inmate.
If you want to deposit money using this company for your use or your inmate's account, there are four ways to do it:
For all the information you need to know, including tips, guidelines and warnings about depositing money in a Westmoreland County Prison inmate's account for communication services, check out our Send Money page.
To find out how to get access to a tablet for inmate read the following:
1. First, Register or Sign In to GettingOut/GTL
2. Purchase the services you want for your Westmoreland County Prison inmate.
3. All inmates have free access to the tablets to read their letters from family & friends, but there are many other services available to keep your inmate busy while incarcerated... such as Games, Books, Music and Movies. These other services come with fees that you can pay for when you pay for phone service.
To learn more about Tablet Rentals for inmates, including the cost, all the services available and everything else you need to know, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
To mail or email an inmate in Westmoreland County follow these steps:
When mailing a letter or postcard to an inmate, please follow these instructions:
Emailing Messages & Photos
Facility_name_1} contracts with GTL GettingOut, the same service that handles iInmate Phone Systems and Video Visitation, for sending secure messages and photos between you and your inmate.
If you are not already registered, do so here, or Log in.
Then use the Facility Finder to:
1. Select Westmoreland County Prison,
2. Add your inmate to your list of contacts,
3. Add a credit or debit card to cover your costs.
Go here to this FAQ to get answers to how the transition to ViaPath from GTL and gettingout will affect your account.
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in Westmoreland County, follow these instructions:
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, and to get the Facility Locator Number, check out our Send Money Page.