How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Knox County Detention Facility
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Knox County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Knox County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
How Do Inmates in Knox County Detention Facility Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Knox County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Knox County Detention Facility uses the services of IC Solutions.
- Register with them online or call them at 888-506-8407.
- Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Knox County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits, Purchasing Calling Cards, Voicemail & Prepaid calls. In addition, IC Solutions provides secure messaging, sending photos, video phone calls and online deposits for inmates and their families in Knox County.
- Although rates are subject to change, they generally run about $0.21 per minute for phone calls.
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Knox County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to Deposit Money Online for an Inmate in Knox County
To deposit money online for an inmate in Knox County Detention Facility follow these steps:
- Register to open an account, or Sign In to JailATM, a service that acts as a bank for inmates in Knox County.
- After registering and signing in, select 'Send Money Now'.
- Choose Tennessee, then choose Knox County Detention Facility
- Type in your inmate's last name or their Inmate ID.
- Select your inmate.
- Input an amount to deposit to your inmate in Knox County Detention Facility, and then input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much money you can send your inmate in Knox County at any one time.
- If you need to phone customer support, call 877-810-0914.
For all information, tips and procedures for sending money to an inmate in Knox County Detention Facility, or depositing money at the jail, over the phone or by mail, check out our Send Money Page for Knox County.