1435 North Courthouse Road
Arlington, VA 22201
Arlington County Detention Facility Inmate Commissary Information
Arlington County Detention Facility allows pre-determined commissary packs to be purchased by friends and family of inmates.
The service they use is called icaregifts.
1. Register here.
2. Click the "Find an Inmate" button and enter your loved one’s first name, last name, or inmate number. When the information is entered correctly, click the “Search” button to confirm they are in the system.
3. Select the icare gift you want to send them.
4. Confirm the order in your confirmation email.
5. Arlington County Detention Facility has up to 30 days to give your icaregift pack to your inmate.
6. You will receive a confirmation email when it is delivered.
There are a total of fourteen (14) pre-determined icaregift packs available to choose from.
They range in price from $10.49 for ten pre-stamped envelopes, 2 pens and a pad of writing paper…
… to $104.99 for a box of 85 snack and food items…
… with many gift packs priced in between.
Frequently Asked Questions (you must have an inmate chosen in order to review these FAQs for Arlington County Detention Facility
888-439-5020 - 8AM–9PM ET, 7 days a week.
Can Inmates at the Arlington County Detention Facility Get Hot Takeout Food Delivered?
Arlington County Detention Facility may offer hot 'take-out' style food for their inmates using the Access Securepak website. This food needs to be ordered online, or by phone by calling 800-546-6283, by you.
This program is not available in all facilities that use Access Securepak, but is rolling out in new facilities daily... check their website to see if it's available in Arlington County Detention Facility today.
Some of the food offered includes pizza, hamburgers, cicken sandwiches, donuts and french fries.
Commissary Money Deposits
Arlington County Detention Facility uses Access Corrections Secure Deposits (also known as 'Smart Deposit') for depositing money into an inmate's account.
The information below provides you complete instructions regarding the Arlington County Detention Facility:
- Inmate Accounts and Deposits,
- Commissary Information,
- Depositing Money Online,
- Mailing Inmate Money, and
- What 'property' Arlington County Detention Facility inmates are allowed to have in jail and/or have dropped off to them.
Follow the instructions below on this page exactly to help ensure that your inmate has access to commissary, and in some cases medical and bail money, as soon as possible.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Arlington County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Arlington County Detention Facility, as well as sending money to the inmate so that they can purchase their own items, check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Arlington County.