They may not be directly connected to the internet, but inmates at Washington County Jail either currently, or may soon be able to be able to rent tablets within the jail that allow them to have access to the following services and information:
The availability of tablets may seem like something that inmates who are serving time do not deserve, but here are some of the benefits for inmates in Washington County:
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Washington County Jail follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Washington County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Washington County Jail check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Washington County.
To receive phone calls from inmates in Washington County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
For all the information regarding phone calls with Washington County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Washington County Jail, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Washington County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Washington County, these are the steps to follow:
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Washington County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Washington County Jail Phone: 251-847-2202
To receive phone calls from an inmate in Washington County follow these instructions:
Washington County Jail uses the services of NCIC for inmate phone calling. It is called a ‘friends & family account”.
In order to receive phone calls from your inmate, you need to do the following:
1. You cannot receive any calls to your phone number from your inmate until both you and your phone number are registered.
2. When you do receive a call, the number you will view on your phone from the incoming call is: 800-943-2189.
3. When allowed by Washington County Jail, families can also leave secure voicemails for inmates to listen to.
NCIC Customer Service
Phone - 800-943-2189 or 903-247-0069
Email – [email protected]
Full list of participating jails.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Washington County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, fees, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
To send commissary money to an inmate in Washington County Jail follow these steps:
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account, what the fees are, how long it takes to hit their account and more, check out our full money and commissary guide for Washington County Jail.
To send commissary money to an inmate's account in Washington County Jail follow these steps:
You can deposit money four different ways:
24/7 Customer Service - 855-836-3364
Frequently Asked Questions
For all information, tips and available items for send money and for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Washington County Jail check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Washington County.