Washington County Jail uses the services of Inmate Sales, also known as Combined Public Communication (CPC) for visitation communication between inmates and their friends and family members.
In order to have a successful video visit, these are the steps to follow:
Inmates at the Washington County Jail, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Call 251-847-2202 for remote inmate visitation updates as schedules and policies can change without much advance notice.
Washington County Jail inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Washington County Jail follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Washington County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
To receive phone calls from inmates in Washington County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Washington County Jail, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Washington County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Washington County, these are the steps to follow:
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Washington County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Washington County Jail Phone: 251-847-2202
To receive phone calls from an inmate in Washington County follow these instructions:
Washington County Jail uses the services of NCIC for inmate phone calling. It is called a ‘friends & family account”.
In order to receive phone calls from your inmate, you need to do the following:
1. You cannot receive any calls to your phone number from your inmate until both you and your phone number are registered.
2. When you do receive a call, the number you will view on your phone from the incoming call is: 800-943-2189.
3. When allowed by Washington County Jail, families can also leave secure voicemails for inmates to listen to.
To send commissary money to an inmate in Washington County Jail follow these steps:
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account, what the fees are, how long it takes to hit their account and more, check out our full money and commissary guide for Washington County Jail.
To send commissary money to an inmate's account in Washington County Jail follow these steps:
You can deposit money four different ways:
For all information, tips and available items for send money and for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Washington County Jail check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Washington County.