Sussex Work Release Center - KT - Remote Video Visitation with your Inmate
How it Works with GettingOut
1. Register an account.
2. Select Sussex Work Release Center - KT
3. Choose either an INMATE ACCOUNT or FRIENDS & FAMILY ACCOUNT.
4. You will then receive prompts to validate both your identity and phone number .
5. Again, choose your inmate's facility, then type their name and select your inmate.
GettingOut will then guide you through the steps needed to arrange your remote visit.
Customer Service for GettingOut
If you have any questions, you can call them at 866-516-0115.
GettingOut online contact form
Frequently Asked Questions
The GettingOut App is available on Google Play and Apple Store.
For complete Instructions on How to Bail or Bond an Inmate in Sussex Work Release Center - KT, check out our Inmate Bail page.
Sussex Work Release Center - KT uses GettingOut for some or all of its communication services with an inmate.
If you want to deposit money using this company for your use or your inmate's account, there are four ways to do it:
For all the information you need to know, including tips, guidelines and warnings about depositing money in a Sussex Work Release Center - KT inmate's account for communication services, check out our Send Money page.
1. First, Register or Sign In to GettingOut/GTL
2. Purchase the services you want for your Sussex Work Release Center - KT inmate.
3. All inmates have free access to the tablets to read their letters from family & friends, but there are many other services available to keep your inmate busy while incarcerated... such as Games, Books, Music and Movies. These other services come with fees that you can pay for when you pay for phone service.
To learn more about Tablet Rentals for inmates, including the cost, all the services available and everything else you need to know, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
When mailing a letter or postcard to an inmate, please address your mail as follows:
Inmate's First and Last Name - SBI #
Sussex Community Corrections Center-Building & Tier (Where inmate is housed)
23207 Dupont Blvd.
Georgetown, DE 19947
Emailing Messages & Photos
Facility_name_1} contracts with GTL GettingOut, the same service that handles iInmate Phone Systems and Video Visitation, for sending secure messages and photos between you and your inmate.
If you are not already registered, do so here, or Log in.
Then use the Facility Finder to:
1. Select Sussex Work Release Center - KT,
2. Add your inmate to your list of contacts,
3. Add a credit or debit card to cover your costs.
Go here to this FAQ to get answers to how the transition to ViaPath from GTL and gettingout will affect your account.
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Kent County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of GettingOut.
There are three ways to remotely visit your inmate in Sussex Work Release Center - KT:
1. Using the GettingOut Kiosk at the jail.
2. Using your computer from home.
3. Using your phone on the GettingOut apps.
To remotely visit an inmate in Kent County follow these steps:
1. Start by confirming that Sussex Work Release Center - KT's Video Visitation is working correctly by looking up Kent County here.
2. The next step is to create an account here for GettingOut.
3. Then add funds to your account.
4. Last, select Sussex Work Release Center - KT, and then the inmate you wish to communicate with.
Other Kent County Services provided by GettingOut:
- Phone Calls & Voicemail
- Email, Photo & Video Sharing
- Inmate Tablet Rental
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Kent County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Sussex Work Release Center - KT Phone: 302-856-5790