Below are 'street photos' (provided to us by users of this website) of the Santa Rosa County Detention Facility from different perspectives.
Photos shown are the property of jailexchange.com and are not to be used without the express written permission of the owners of jailexchange.com.
Follow these instructions on how to open an account with GTL Connect Network (aka Viapath Technologies)
For full instructions on the Santa Rosa County Detention Facility Inmate Phone System, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Inmate Phones Page.
To Bail out or Post Bond for an Inmate in Santa Rosa County Detention Facility follow these steps:
For complete Instructions on How to Bail or Bond an Inmate in Santa Rosa County Detention Facility, check out our Inmate Bail page.
How to Make a Deposit for Phone, Email or Visitation using GettingOut.com
Santa Rosa County Detention Facility uses GettingOut for some or all of its communication services with an inmate.
If you want to deposit money using this company for your use or your inmate's account, there are four ways to do it:
For all the information you need to know, including tips, guidelines and warnings about depositing money in a Santa Rosa County Detention Facility inmate's account for communication services, check out our Send Money page.
To find out how to get access to a tablet for inmate read the following:
1. First, Register or Sign In to GettingOut/GTL
2. Purchase the services you want for your Santa Rosa County Detention Facility inmate.
3. All inmates have free access to the tablets to read their letters from family & friends, but there are many other services available to keep your inmate busy while incarcerated... such as Games, Books, Music and Movies. These other services come with fees that you can pay for when you pay for phone service.
To learn more about Tablet Rentals for inmates, including the cost, all the services available and everything else you need to know, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
To mail or email an inmate in Santa Rosa County follow these steps:
When mailing a letter or postcard to an inmate, please follow these instructions:
Emailing Messages & Photos
Facility_name_1} contracts with GTL GettingOut, the same service that handles iInmate Phone Systems and Video Visitation, for sending secure messages and photos between you and your inmate.
If you are not already registered, do so here, or Log in.
Then use the Facility Finder to:
1. Select Santa Rosa County Detention Facility,
2. Add your inmate to your list of contacts,
3. Add a credit or debit card to cover your costs.
Customer Service Questions
'Online' Contact Form, or
Go here to this FAQ to get answers to how the transition to ViaPath from GTL and gettingout will affect your account.
All the information you need to understand mail and email policies for Santa Rosa County can be found on our Inmate Mail Page and our Text/Email an Inmate Page.
To visit an inmate in Santa Rosa County, whether by video or in person 'at the jail', follow these steps:
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Santa Rosa County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of GettingOut.
There are three ways to remotely visit your inmate in Santa Rosa County Detention Facility:
1. Using the GettingOut Kiosk at the jail.
2. Using your computer from home.
3. Using your phone on the GettingOut apps.
To remotely visit an inmate in Santa Rosa County follow these steps:
1. Start by confirming that Santa Rosa County Detention Facility's Video Visitation is working correctly by looking up Santa Rosa County here.
2. The next step is to create an account here for GettingOut.
3. Then add funds to your account.
4. Last, select Santa Rosa County Detention Facility, and then the inmate you wish to communicate with.
Other Santa Rosa County Services provided by GettingOut:
- Phone Calls & Voicemail
- Email, Photo & Video Sharing
- Inmate Tablet Rental
If you have any questions about the Santa Rosa County Detention Facility Visitation Services you can call them at 866-516-0115.
Frequently Asked Questions
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Santa Rosa County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Santa Rosa County Detention Facility Phone: 850-983-1120
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in Santa Rosa County, follow these instructions:
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, and to get the Facility Locator Number, check out our Send Money Page.
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Santa Rosa County Detention Facility follow these steps:
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Santa Rosa County Detention Facility, as well as sending money to the inmate so that they can purchase their own items, check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Santa Rosa County.